Veterinary House Calls
Convenient at-home veterinarian visits.
In order to better serve you and your pet, Emmitsburg Veterinary Hospital offers house call appointments for your convenience. Please call the office at (301) 447-6237 to make an appointment or to inquire about availability and cost.
- Cats benefit from house calls because they experience less stress by staying in familiar surroundings and their health improves from routine veterinary care.
- Multi-pet homes will also find this service convenient as it eliminates the need to coordinate and transport numerous pets to our practice.
- If you are not as mobile as you used to be or have a hard time getting your pet to the veterinarian, our doctors will come to you.
- When the time comes to say goodbye, you can say goodbye to your pet in the familiar surroundings of home.
Our Mobile Vet Services
- Full physical exam
- Fecal analysis
- Heartworm/Lyme/Anaplasmosis/Ehrlichiosis testing (dogs)
- FELV/FIV testing (cats)
- Routine bloodwork for upcoming surgeries or monitoring purposes
At Home Euthanasia
Having to say goodbye to our pets is one of the hardest decisions pet owners have to make. We understand that and are committed to making this difficult time easier on your family and best friend by providing this service in the comfort and familiar surroundings of your home.